After twenty plus years of “in the trenches” individual and team leadership development success, I now work with others as an independent consultant and coach.
I bring years of experience driving results, and I partner with my clients to create Great cultures by creating GREAT Leaders and GREAT Work.
At my best, I am a serving leader, deep listener, and thinking partner with strong business acumen, strategic agility, and a proven track record for delivering result through others. As a strategic change leader, cross businesses and groups, I have know how to influence without direct authority.
I am a Professional Certified Coach (ICF-PCC), because I love the immediate results we can have by assessing strengths, identifying key opportunities for development and creating a reasonable-business relevant - action plan. You then have a business partner to ensure success. My clients (individuals and teams) realize their power to name their purpose, create what matters most and bring forth the courage to grow and experience new results in business and in life.
Expertise - Services
- Culture Development (Embedding Vision, Mission, Values in Action)
- Company, Division Strategy Development & Execution
- Strategic Thinking Partner & Facilitation
- Building Resiliency: Self, Team, within the Organization
- Manager and Leader Development (Hi-Po, Stretch Assignments, Transitions, Turn-Arounds)
- Organizational Assessment & Feedback (Performance Excellence)
- 360 Leadership Assessment, Feedback and Action Planning
- Complex Change & Program Management
- Team Development & Effectiveness
- Talent Strategy, Engagement & Development
- Program/Project Management
- Learning Design, Development and Evaluation (Instructional Design & Technologies)
- Process Excellence: Six Sigma/Lean
- Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award Trainer/Examiner
Education & Certifications
- Trauma Informed Coach Training
- Duquesne University, Professional Coach Certification Program, PCC (Professional Coach Certification) from the International Coach Federation.
- Carnegie Mellon University, Executive Management Program
- University of Pittsburgh, M.Ed.
- Syracuse University, B.S. Education
- Certified Business Coach, through TAB, The Alternative Board (https://www.tabpittsburgh.com/)
- Certified Leadership Agility 360 Coach
- Certified Serving Leader (ThirdRiver Partners),
- Certified Time to Think Facilitator (The Thinking Environment)
- Certified Emotional Intelligence 2.0,
- Certified MCORE - What Motivates You?,
- Certified Crucial Conversations, & Conversational Intelligence
- StrengthsFinder (Gallup)
- Lominger Leadership Architecture
- Whole Systems Coaching
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (examiner/trainer),
- Significant Training/Experience: Project Management, Facilitation, Six Sigma/Lean, DISC, MBTI